25 March 2020

Homeschooling - Day 3

A few firsts which are super obvious, living through this COVID-19 health crisis which has resulted in me turning into a first time stay-at-home-mom.  May I note there is not one second, minute, hour that you have to yourself with a 4 and 6-year-old!  NOT ONE MOMENT.

Today we woke up to Wake up and Wiggle by Melissa Barnett!

Pete and Cat entertained us via PBS Kids with their livestream of Pete and Cat who taught us all about shapes and how to measure things!

Grandma, please visit her at Glenys Nellist, spent an entire hour with Sam this morning to go over sight words and make sentences with him.

I let the kids have an hour of outdoor fun in the backyard.  Sam made a makeshift obstacle course using all of his toy trucks.

Lunch was another ramen noodle and soft egg duo!   The kids absolutely love the egg addition and today was the first time that I EVER read who invented the ORIGINAL Top Ramen - it was Momofuku Ando.

After lunch Colette was able to practice her ballet via some online tutorials and Sam was finding his Zen!

Feeling as if I had conquered the day like a SUPERMOM Colette changed ALL of that for me when I thought I had a free moment to fold the laundry she decided to sneak off and drink some children's medicine. It was Poison Control online to the rescue to calm my already &$###%& nerves that she would be okay and to monitor her over the next 12 hours!

.........................




I hate to say this but I am already dreaming of the day when I can go back to work and go on vacation when this COVID-19 is all over with.

For realz!


No comments: