24 March 2020

Homeschooling - Day 2 - I can do this!

What better way to start the day with a 4 and 6 year old with some yoga.  Who of my children enjoyed it the most - it was Sam!

Thanks to Grandma we used an online session of someone who teaches you how to draw animals starting out with tracing out different shapes of your hand.  This kept us busy until lunch time.  While Sam was drawing animal after animal I managed to find some leftover play dough for Colette to keep herself busy with.  Before lunch the kids had bath time where I let them play with their face & body paint.

Lunch was Mac & Cheese with a can of chicken!

After lunch I (we) decided to watch the Incredibles 2.   I know, I know but it is Spring Break and we shouldn't really be doing this homeschooling thing in the first place.

Once our matinee ended, Sam worked on some sight words with his super sight word being 'little'.

Sam didn't feel super well once Fabio's meatball run hit the fabulous TV - where the kids jump, duck, and dodge around obstacles to help Moose Fabio deliver delicious, juicy meataballs to his GrandMoose Filomena.

In between all of this I did laundry.

Before my hubby got home we watched a few episodes off Arthur.




No comments: