12 October 2010

Amy writes 'My Portland Girl got published.' Click here for the story on this one. This photo was taken back in January, 2010. We took a joyride on the back roads in Monticello, Georgia. Both our parents live there, I have a sister and hubby who live there, she has a brother and sister in law who live there...not sure where I'm going with that but I remember having a few margueritas at El Gaucho that night with Amy. I think the only place in town to go and have a drink? hehe. Oh wait, didn't a bar open up, forgot the name of it? My, my, my head spins just thinking I'd have only 2 places to choose from to go and have a drink. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For drinks, you can patronize Bear Creek Marina, Four Seasons, El Giro, Frank's and McMichael's Pizza (next to the liquor store). And the "new" bar is "Deptula's," though it moved locations and changed to a family-oriented restaurant that does serve drinks instead of a bar and grill.

Not many options, for sure.

Interesting symmetry to your lives, you and Amy.

Freckle-prohibition

natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
natalie said...

nothing wrong with having a drink.