30 June 2007

the dichotomy of the one and the many


read between the photos. sometimes, i wonder, did i just STOP and find the answer to all things right? for example, i took all these photos today. not yesterday or a week ago or last year but today. when they are placed side by side am i suppose to interpret its unison at this particular moment, this particular day based off of all the things going on in my life right now. hmmmmm... if anything they mean even more placed together if they were left alone. some kind of synergy going on here, you think? [the photo of love carved in sand is from my postcard swap. i received this postcard TODAY] and then there's always frenchbread written on the wall -- wha? don't ask me why? just feel the grafitti on the wall. makes me want to head over to a few of my favorite bakeries -- nuvrei, st. honor boulangerie, and... okay, i only have two favorites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I read between the photos I think thats like super crazy considering what I texted yesterday and now I think WOW... I am now lost for words xo

62cherry said...

synergy.....
glad my postcard arrived.
hey i got yours the other day but nothing was on the front (I think it got lost in transit......)
maybe you could send me a photo of it?
justine