30 June 2007

no blur or greenish hues here


looky here. my new purse made by michele. michele is the first person i met in Portland, Oregon, aka, the center of the universe, and i consider her to be one of my closest friends. and if we didn't cry, we wouldn't be human. right michele. i went through a spell where i refused to cry, feel, etc. and it got me no where. i felt dull and blase which was very unlike me and at the end of every day it was always the same -- finding myself in a cesspool of my own misery. we just need a kick in the bum sometimes and realize that we must hurt first in order to make it to a plateau of no longer looking for something better = be content with what you already have. the blackberry marguerita was divine michele and eating salt and pepper potato chips while walking out of whole foods late last night was the end to a perfect evening. he he. call me if you want to catch up any over the weekend? maybe i could even swing by your office on my days off to have lunch? so is it okay to steal from thy neighbor. ;) probably not but i'm going to do it anyways. "if you're looking for the answer...stop! and there it is." ask me later if you don't get it. ;) anyways, i just got up not too long ago. maybe from the sounds of it i am still asleep. and ALL THIS MORNING i finally lost my cool to the wunderful sounds of the new MAX line construction right outside my apartment -- the incessant jack hammering, the beeping noise of a truck backing up (whoever thought of this additional precautionary measure -- back that truck up sound - should be shot, shot in the head, because i think us pedestrians can SEE and fend for ourselves to NOT get run over by you big honkin' trucks), the yelling of construction workers amongst themselves, the sudden thunder of material crashing to the ground. G! i'd like to make a complaint to the city of portland. yea, right, ummm about that... it is now 1.10 pm and it is quiet as a mouse. what gives? has the world come to an end. i'm not sure what my day will bring but for the moment i am going to sit on my sofa and drink me a cup of coffee. and i have this extra smile on my face.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quiet here, too, today as I sit in my office and ponder the meaning of T's and P's and why when it rains it pours.

Coffee on the sofa sounds good right now. Margueritas on the patio sound even better. :)

Looking forward to enjoying this beautiful day VERY soon.

Will you forgive my grey cloud personality yesterday? I did appreciate your nice attempt at being supportive. You are the best. Thanks, Natty. - csm

Anonymous said...

One more thing.....I saw a Jeep today with a bumper sticker that said "Silly Boys. Jeeps are for girls." It reminded me of something you might get a chuckle out of.

I liked it.

natalie said...

hey sweets -- of course and there was nothing to forgive. i love you unconditionally, you know that! xo. i got your voice mail message last night but was out and about and i drank too much. as usual. but i made it through the night in one piece. xo. i shall call you later today to check up on you. i was thinking of going into work myself over the weekend. just to catch up things. you should STOP by my apartment. i'd love to take you out for a cup of Joe. coffee, that is. xo.

always remember, i've got your back and will always pull out the knives that seem to get stuck in your back from time to time.

natalie said...

T's and P's stand for...

tinkles and peonies... and that is just that.

you are an AMAZING friend so don't LET the actual T's and P's bog you down. and always take me up ON if you need help, JUST ASK. i didn't get that BIG contract i was hoping for on Friday. but what does it really matter. we have our health, we work hard and play even harder!