27 June 2011

Total random Freckled. Girl. Talk. here.

When I get home tonight I'll do a little write up of what we've been up to over the last two weekends.

(a few days later) Well... I lied. Whoops. Soon, my friends, I'll be posting some good stuff up on here. I've been caught up in a few photo gigs and another project coming up that will go to print in the next few months.

Gym members again too!

I took a look back at what we were up to around this time last year and I did a lot of stuff on my own because Steven was so wrapped up in the restaurant that he was working on. I use to work for a restaurant myself back when I was living in Atlanta, ran it practically myself and believe me I know firsthand how exhausting running that type of business can be. After a year of working for a five million dollar restaurant I called it quits. Even the chef was like why are you leaving me and I told him that it was just too much, even for someone like me to handle. It's such a messy business to be in, that's for sure. Anyways, I'm glad that's all over with!

And I bought myself a new fancy, schmancy camera today. It will be here in the morning! HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN WANTING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: