18 April 2011

Clouds come and go... moments filled with wonder and delight. Timestamped 8.02pm.

It was another one of those days where the sky started off with not a cloud in sight to a downpour of hail seen from inside the Central Library to a fleeting rain to what you see in the above photo. I hope all of you got a chance to see the moon this evening too. 'They' went on and on and on last month about a Super Moon yet it compared nothing to tonight's full moon. ... I've been trying to write something for the last 10 minutes but I can't seem to find the right words to express myself. So I leave you this evening hoping you'll leave me a comment or two and make yourself a tomato salad. I did this evening and it was DElicious.

1 comment:

Glenys Nellist said...

How come you didn't take a photo of the moon??