10 November 2010

36 going on...

25. Just the other night in conversation I was like sooooo how old do you think I am and her reaction was 'you don't look that old.' Good answer, good answer. What should a 36 year old look like? Wow, say it with me, thirty six years old. All I can say to that is I feel younger and more beautiful (as a person) each and every year that passes me by. I am exactly where I want to be right now. December 6th is just around the corner. 36 going on... #$%!

Today's recommendation: if you want something delicious to eat, check out Elephant's Deli seasonal soup, a nigerian curry-peanut chicken soup.

Coming up: Thanksgiving with all of my camel friends and then the weekend after that, Seattle! Please comment with your touristy tidbits please.

My evening: Attended another work function. Pendulum Aerial Arts performed at the Benson hotel. Our sister property did an amazing job. Well done guys.


No comments: