28 October 2010

and the story goes...i was at home alone just finishing up a yoga and crunch class on demand style and ended up watching the movie, the Strangers. one word: STUPID and a waste of my time. steven came home pretty late and for whatever reasons my energy levels just went out the roof. i tried really hard just to sit there with him and enjoy the last few hours of the evening but as you can imagine that didn't happen. i should have gone to bed, called it a night but oh no... i still felt pretty wired so we decided to share a bowl of noodles. half way through i was reluctant to hand over the bowl to him. unimpressed by my unwillingness to share, he turned to me and called me a noodle hog (among other things)! seriously folks, what is wrong with me? a noodle HOG? how i dread the sound of my new nickname! hehe...

No comments: