23 June 2010

It's SUMMERtime here in Portland! FINALLY!!!!! I feel so weird not wearing a jacket and showing off so much skin today. I think I'm still in shock. Seriously folks it's like I should be on vacation. And why you ask? Because the sky was blue and the sun was out today. Days like this are waited patiently upon if you live out here in the Great Pacific Northwest! I hope this isn't the end of it and the last few days of June are just shock full of beautiful sunshiny weather. Even right now, the moon is out in full, the Japanese Gardens event I just returned from was just superb and now I sit here admiring a handful of gladiolus flowers. How much more perfect can it get ---> Burgers tonight filled with Rogue Creamery Caveman blue cheese is what's in store for me. Hotdog!

No comments: