22 June 2010

10,000 hits almost

It's a happy almost 10,000 day! What does that mean? I’m talking hits/views since I started this site. It doesn't seem like very much compared to other blogs who receive probably that many in one week but to me, I feel like I’ve reached a milestone in the world of blogging. I've been blogging ever since November, 2005 and think it’s pretty neat to break the 10,000 hits/views almost. Please post here to let me know 'who out there' is reading my blog!~ It's almost like celebrating a half birthday! ha ha ;)

5 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I am here!
I am here!
10,000 hits... that's a lot.
A marvelous excuse for a party.

Anonymous said...

Here faithfully.

frecklemonster

Theresa Addington said...

dang girlie! I want to be like you :)

Azulada said...

I click and click...and actually can't remember how I came across your blog. Well done!!!

Anonymous said...

Geez, man, I suck for having not checked out your blog in . . . well, sad to admit, but about a month. Guess with the trip to CA and working and mothering, etc., I lost track of time. So I'm back! Happy 10,000 hits girl!

freckle neglect