07 May 2009

Scratch that last entry. I hope you didn't check here before I quickly changed it to what you are about read. I was in a mood and now that mood has passed. That mood is one I don't want to be visited by again. It's one of those moods created by a past experience and boy was it an experience I've been trying to forget, move on type deal. It's funny how you can say life will just get easier by the day but it honestly doesn't. It is a working progress and I need to stop kidding myself and realize that you have to love every minute of it. Don't expect anything to turn out perfectly because it never does. I'm sure my writing this doesn't make a whole heck of a lot of sense to you but what I want to get across is that I'm a beautiful person and I want to make the best out of each and every day that I have on this lovely earth. I am thankful for so much and I have to sit back and take in all of its beauty without a single worry in my heart. I find myself sometimes lost in all of this beauty...

No comments: