22 April 2009

happy earth day

so i was on my way to work - walking of course, and this man approaches me asking for directions to the Hilton. i was like i'm heading in that direction since i obviously work there. i was out of breath when i finally made it to work, early just so i could help out with one of our groups in house. as i was helping everyone to their meeting room, that guy from the street recognized me and we just exchanged another round of smiles. this planet we live on isn't that big at all, you know. of course, then there was the lady who said - you know its Earth Day turn your lights out - out front. hehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right, E. E. Cummings. Sounds like you had a nice morning interaction. It's been a slow day over here, and I'm ready to take a nap. I have to stop by the hardware store to get a wire brush for a drill bit for the mister. I don't ask questions. I'm off to the big little city.

freckledy-do

natalie said...

Pop up thought here. I'm 'into' the tv series Breaking Bad. Well, you know its all about a science teacher with a family battling cancer/on the brink of death/4 months left to live and he starts making a nasty type of drug to make money so his family will be all set (deep breath in) well, in the beginning of the show as the names pop up of the cast, managers, etc. the chemical symbols are in bold of which i like to yell out the element. for example, my name NAtaLIe el-jOurbagy - here I've replaced bold with uppercase... we have SODIUM, LITHIUM and OXYGEN...

I am broke as a skunk. At least I don't stink. :) Be Calm Carry ON!