31 March 2009

Springtime.

Here is a link to my springy promises from last year. I like how bouncy I am in thought. This spring, I turn to look at the beautiful cherry blossom trees that are in full bloom right now. In my recent travels, the land is so verdant and fields of daffodils and pitcher plants have lined the highways a beautiful golden yellow. In some areas, trees are covered by moss which allow for the imagination to go wild as you would normally do when gazing at clouds. What does that one look like to you or that one? I saw a few bunnies and a sasquatch in the moss-covered trees the other day which always disappeared within seconds. I wish for spring to truly reveal its face. I want to do away with all this overcast weather and feel the sun again on my skin. That warmth that only can be felt on a sunny day please come back to me now.

No comments: