18 February 2009

Nothing new

I refuse to fall short of going more than a few days without blogging. So here I am. Do you hear me?  I bought an adorable cashmere wrap for only $17.00, originally $98.00 from Banana Republic just the other day and I recently have fallen in love (maybe again) with stripped knee length socks. I just prance around in my stripped socks as if I have found buried treasure or something. I know, I'm talking strangely here to many of you but I highly recommend it!  Oh yeah, and my coffee table book layout is coming to fruition. My friend emailed me today when I told her about the project "Love it! I will be picking up a copy of that book since I now have a famous friend in it." hehe, oh stop, I'm far, far from being famous.  I just watched the movie Crank and it was non-stop adrenalin pumping gangsta robbing mayhem.  Whoa!  I even managed to get some good knitting in too!  Be good, be good!

No comments: