14 February 2009

Hi! Muah! Did you get enough kisses today? I sure did. x o x o

Check out my facebook page for my Friday (game night with friends) and Saturday day (a hike thru portions of Washington Park) fun! Tonight, Steven and I made tender lamb chops broiled with lemon thyme, mint and italian parsley served with white rice, asparagus and a mint dipping sauce made with egyptian mint leaves. One word describes our dinner meal - superb ***fingertips touch mouth acknowledged with a kiss or as the common people would say that was some good sh#t, man!***.  

1 comment:

mm said...

Sounds absolutely divine! I love it when my friends cook. I've been spending my weekends with different friends and each one has surprised me with their culinary delights and vice versa! 2009 will be spent celebrating with new and current friends. I loved game night. Can't wait to see the pictures.