02 October 2008

Tonight. We watch the debate and then checkout the husband of Hula Seventy's artwork! I might get to meet Hula girl in person tonight. hehe!

Update: After the debate (biden brands McCain's health care plan "the ultimate bridge to nowhere" hehe), my tremendous bouts of laziness had ruined any chance of me seeing the Hula. Instead of checking out some old school hip hop I fell into a sweet slumber.

And October 10-12, 2008 (next weekend), I will have the chance to take a gazillion photos with a spanken bad ass camera. Stay tuned...

Here's a cute (recent) photo of my mom and papa. They met 38 years ago today in Holland House, Holland Park, England.

3 comments:

Orange Pattern said...

Oh man! I saw Hula's post about her husband's show. Bummer you missed it (and missed your chance to meet her). I don't think she exists - she's just too cool.

natalie said...

Maybe that is why I didn't go. hehe. I want 'them' to be mythical beings. hehe. Truth be told and don't laugh. Once we were done with the debate and dinner I couldn't find anything to wear. I told Steven we can't go dressed like this. Its Hula and Ward we are about to meet! hehe. I'm sure we'll see them again soon! xo xo

Orange Pattern said...

Hahaha! I love that! Yes, the right outfit is very important! I completely understand...