13 July 2007

its summahtime. what is Orange to you? i saw ALL in one day:







not so orange is crystal (left) me (never fails that i get something caught in my teeth) and kristina (you're welcome for the drink). good luck Crystal with your move to Montana. we shall miss you! ~me a year ago minus the additional freckle with a total different outlook on life.


i just recently asked Audrey T. (aka Amelie) to add me as one of her myspace friends. what we have in common is the last sentence of this paragraph. i was born on December 6, 1973 in Windsor, Ontario Canada. grew up all over Canada (each province pretty much), my childhood summers in Holland and until i was 17 in Monticello, Georgia and i'm the eldest of four children. i have a brother and two sisters.

she continues to write: some funny facts about me that you might have heard before are that when i was a bit younger (before I started my career), i was at one time fascinated by monkeys and i wanted to be a primatologist :) also....it is true that i collect pictures that i take of each reporter who interviews me. i want to have a picture of everyone that passes through my life! i think there is nothing wrong with that.... WOW! could it be!!! am i trying to capture every moment, every person that i interact with TOO through the use of FILM, may it be digital, cyberspace, etc. i think SO. and i too, do not see anything wrong with that.

10 comments:

natalie said...

you won't believe this...but i have already taken FOUR amazing photos that are even better than the ones that i 'borrowed.'

happy ORANGE day! the official color of the netherlands. doesn't the world revolve around this little beautiful dutch country. well, that and Portland.

Anonymous said...

How about the orange button on your phone.

Anonymous said...

vomit

Anonymous said...

Orange pill bottle on desk
Orange cake in picture

That's about it, not a lot of orange here. Big plans for this weekend?

natalie said...

plans for the weekend. you had to ask. :)

tonight. leave work, have cocktails with coworkers. crystal is leaving us to start a new job in Montana. straight home afterwards. its laundry night. pack.

saturday. wake up at an ungodly hour. heading out to 'a' lake with alex and lindsay for an 'all' day excursion out on 'this' lake. what? staying the night and will be back on

sunday. a day for rest. a day for napping. a day for relaxing.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Hope you enjoy it!

I myself have to get up early in the am. Off to help out at church. Then off to my Mom's for lunch.

Sunday - church (up early again)then relax the rest of the day

Zone8 Knitter said...

Erykah Badu - Orange Moon

I'm an Orange Moon
I'm an Orange Moon
Reflecting the light of the sun

Many nights he was alone
Many, many, many nights
His light was so bright that they turned away
And he stood alone
Every night and every day
Then he turned to me
He saw his reflection in me
And he smiled at me when he turned to me
Then he said to me

How good it is, how good it is
How good it is, how good it is

I'm an Orange Moon
I'm brighter than before
Brighter than ever before
I'm an Orange Moon and I shine so bright
Cause I reflect the light of my sun
I praise the day, he turned my way
And smiled at me
He gets to smile and I get to be orange, that I love to be
[ Lyrics found on http://www.rare-lyrics.com ]

How good it is, how good it is
How good it is, how good it is
How good it is, how good it is
How good it is, how good it is

(Oh...)
Shine so bright
(Oh...)
He ruled the day, I ruled the night
(Oh...)
Shine, shine, shine
(Oh...)

How good it is, how good it is
How good it is, how good it is
How good it is, how good it is
How good he is, how god is
How good it is, how good it is
How good it is, how god is
How good it is, how good it is

I'm an orange moon
I'm brighter than before, brighter
Reflecting the light of the sun
Smile at me

natalie said...

oh... how i love to be orange!!! i feel like water paint right now. ;)

theCrazy said...

If I were a color in the rainbow I would be orange, just so I could be next to red! In between red and yellow that would be nice, I could just sleep there for hour’s xo

CamiKaos said...

love the orange series...