22 June 2007

. . .in the languid FridayJoys of portland, late summer, late afternoon doldrums, i'd like to know...

...how do you plan to kick your Summer off AND i wanted to revisit four questions i had asked everyone a while back in case you missed out on that pre-summer action (just click on four questions)? TAG, you must now comment! xo. as you can see from the photo, my dinner consisted of fresh cod purchased from the pearl market coupled with white asparagus and carrots. i had for dessert -- strawberries!!! oh what a night! not only did i eat like a princess, i felt like one too! xo. PHOTOBOOTH FRIDAY at little Finnigan's RIGHT AFTER WORK. i think it might be a solo mission today!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to attend a bookkeeping seminar in Atlanta this weekend but I get to take Mon and Tues off!! Mon - going to see movie with cousin, Evan Almighty? Tue - going to Hard Labor Creek with the stay at home Moms from church. I don't have any kids so I will just play with their's and gladly return them when it's time to go home. I will only have a 3 day work week next week!! Yeah for me!!!

Anonymous said...

traveling, wine tours, and three to four day weekends, try not to buy an xr650
MR

natalie said...

i have run out of money and not going to tap into my savings account. so... the camera will have to wait. -- i forsee buying one soon.

my weekend. going to an open house of a friends design this Saturday (Jen) and on Sunday, i'm hoping to hit up the BodyWorks exhibit.

Anonymous said...

OK, so I'm leaving a comment because you failed to mention this weeknd you are also partaking in my birthday celebration, no? :)

natalie said...

oh you want to go there Kori... he he... i am super stoked about partaking in soon-to turn HOW old??? this weekend. i was waiting to hear back from either you or Jen if plans were set in stone yet. and ***i'm super stoked*** you (Kori) left a comment today.

SO are we celebrating your birfday this SUNDAY or for some reason, I thought it was slated for the next. Aren't you a Fourth of July baby? I wrote down your birthday and its on my calendar on my fridge at HOME.

do let a sister know? he he AND then sit back, relax and I'll plan (with Jen's help)... your heyday for you!

Anonymous said...

Natty
that is why you rock
myself and all others expect results
MR

natalie said...

hey ab! i responded to your comment about such a delight irony!

hey sn! finish mowing the grass already. he he