25 March 2007

i am up and this is what i woke up to. will it stay though? i want the blue sky to take over and dry up the city for us. ;) this morning, i also woke up to vivid images and details of my dream. it was like a cesspool of thoughts magnified to the degree of borderline eerie yet with a punch of comedy. i shall sum it up the best way i can, in short story form:

i was at the bank
waiting in line
Jen was sitting on a bench outside
reading the New Yorker
waiting on me
since she was my ride
my mom walked thru the door
and gave me a check
the check was cut around the edges
and i worried that the bank teller
would not accept the check for deposit
as i zigzag thru the endless lines
i felt the lump on my shoulder blade
growing to the size of a golf ball
i finally got to the front
and the teller was giving me lip
about how i didn't fill out the proper forms
and that is how my dream went but
the exact details are a little too much
to write here on the WWW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people say you cant Beat the weather here; I say they just haven't found the right weapon yet.

P

natalie said...

the next weapon is/are enhanced driver licenses. washington state is trying it out. hmmmmmm...

its soooo beautiful outside.