25 February 2007

the day i left Joel |www.joelrestaurant.com|


the girl to the left was always at work before me 6.30 AM and would have these peach colored raspberries ready for me for breakfast.

Chef Joel and I, he was like 'why are you leaving me, Nathalie!'
Huo was the cold appetizers MAN.
me and the sommelier. Philippe. he is now in New York!
the sous chef and I. i think i practically drove him crazy with last minute changes.

i loved working here. i found these photos. moving sometimes isn't such a bad thing. you find memories locked up in strange places. i remember, this was back when i lived in midtown. just a little walk down memory lane. that's all!

Jen's iPod music is intact! all 2,520 songs. BUT i noticed that the transfer of songs from her iPod to mine through Senuti created music folders of each song of 2.35 GB in size. i, by mistake, deleted those music folders since under my iTunes it only showed that 6.8 GB of the same songs. maybe i'm a dufus. i don't know. anyways, now i've got 700 plus of Jen's songs... and if anything, i'm listening to some new stuff: cranes, dear catastrophe waitresses, indian vibe, etc. i removed LimeWire off of my computer since it is ILLEGAL but i need a few more songs so i might trespass again for just a day. the other thing is, does anyone know much about Senuti? am i doing something wrong? i almost maxed out my harddrive yesterday. a total of 55 GB. now, i'm at 37.4 GB. i will invest in a portable HD one of these days so i can save my songs onto that. and sorry for not picking up the phone! its not just you. ;) xxoo

No comments: