24 September 2006

the whole gang was there when i arrived at the yard/basement garage sale on saturday. a collection of odds and ends as well as a wall of jen's designer hand bags were on display. alen, a friend of jens, had his pots for sale as well. i'd love to check out the kiln in which he has in his basement. i think he said he has an anagama kiln. i hung out for as long as i could and then sprinted for the bus stop as soon as i heard it coming. later on that afternoon, i made it to michele and josh's wedding reception. it was SO good to see them. congrads to you both! well...i slept in till noon today. i'm just out and about, doing what i know best and on my own. ;) an interest of mine is earth scope watching over mt. st. helen's. and my knitting projects are to make a pinafore/jumper dress (for myself) and a wig for halloween. after hanging out with my girls, we thought it would be fun to have a theme for my october 29th, 2006 party. so far 'let's make it happen.' as in, 'i' made it happen this year for me. what do you think?

No comments: