15 July 2006

hotel natalie

i'm going to sum up my friday/saturday to you in bullet point fashion:
  • bus ride to my final destination - the house of the chocolate donut - was by far my most interesting one yet. how do you stop a person from the perpetual stare? its so un-nerving.
  • i arrived late and was given to eat leftover pad thai. YUM!
  • a little behind closed doors dancing action to free the weekly business stress was had.
  • another final destination: kells
  • in a matter of a half hour, we met [3] gents from dublin, ireland. Intel engineers here in town for a conference. i cringed once they told me where they were staying at -- the B on broadway. that da&n russian walnut!
  • my girls showed up in the am to shower since jen had no hot water. i made pancakes, we all comforted raven's injury and then they were off to eugene.
  • today, i want to get a lot of reading in... and a bike ride to check up on sebastian. oh, yea, and brooks! you're killing me softly. note to all my friends - DO NOT call me the day of when you are in a nearby city. i don't have a car and its hard to just pick-up in a seconds notice to try and visit with you. better off not calling me at all. much love in this message. brooks! you will pay for this. hee...hee... drive down to portland. from seattle, its ONLY a 2 and a half hour drive. you are more than welcome at hotel natalie.
  • and... k's staying in p-town for another week. i'm in for more off-key singing...;)

i'm in a mood today -- a fun and playful one at that. "a stroll on the esplanade will never be the same..." timestamped now 5:06 pm. i'm heading to an exhibit entitled scratching the surface at the willamette river arts festival

and to the person who thinks i forgot to take my pills, she says: i'm doing nothing really just sitting here and staring into space...;)

No comments: