06 April 2017

4 days pre

There is a lot of love in the world.  A lot.  There is also hate which is inescapable and comes in so many forms, faces, fronts.  There is an abundance of voices and views hitting the air where some are heard, seen and some just never make it to the ground.  My heart weighs heavy these days wondering how do we all learn to see eye to eye better.  To embrace our differences in these times we live in and not let hate hinder us from being kind to one another.

My cry out would be to the people that are closes to me.  The ones that are blood or ones that I've known for a while and let this busy life of mine not make time for them.

I would like to think that we all can listen, speak and share our thoughts and that they are respected, cherished and if there is a disagreement, we simply work through them.  


Communication is key.  With-out it we are lost.

I remain hopeful to this future we all share together!

No comments: