29 December 2012

Two days till 2013!

We had a great Christmas this year! Check out the photo of Steven reading a joke out of his Christmas cracker. Thinking back on it now, we can't even remember the joke but I'm sure if we asked Gaz he'd remember. I'm very thankful for another amazing year. I lost 30 pounds, spent two weeks touring England and had my first cream tea, enjoyed the snow here in P-town (and yeah, yeah it lasted only for 2 days), took the kayaks out quite a bit, visited Long Beach, WA (I highly recommend staying at the Adrift Hotel), found the grilled cheese grill bus, played some disc golf, my sister/her family and Steven's father visited us, got an iPad for my birthday, saw Kimbra play LIVE in concert and that's just to name a few! And to my family, especially getting to know my first cousins after all these years, and friends, you all mean the world to me and thank you for loving me for who I am.

May 2013 be filled with great love, happy thoughts and more adventures! xox



































1 comment:

Glenys Nellist said...

The best pic is you as a knight!