24 May 2012

I am upset with Comcast right now.  We just got our CPU repaired last night and the computer seems to be clean as a whistle but when I went to do anything via the internet, I got bumped off, connection lost, making me burn the rice I was making for dinner setting off the entire place in a roarrring smoke fest, both fire alarms screaming at me and then when I finally opened up all the windows, calmed the dogs down, lit up a candle, I had to sit back in front of the computer and was like REALLY, why you gonna treat me this way.  I called them this morning while at work and even after going on about how our routers are FINE and that it has to be something on your end, I have been told to wait till I get home for a phone call from one of their technicians to trouble shoot the internet not working problem at that time.  You know, Mr. Comcast dumbnut, when I get home, I just want to clickity clack all over the internet without having to deal with not having it.  For real.  I am in a mood TODAY! 
.........

About an hour or so later since writing this guess what...my computer runs fine with no call from the technician. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... wish I could be one of 'those' people who calls back to demand a discount for the inconvenience.  Now, let's get our skype on!  ... oh now that things work on our desktop, I just tried to stream Netflix on the living room TV and the internet connection in there failed.   @#$%$!!!  
.......

The last person we spoke to actually noticed that a 'mistake' had been made.  In a nutshell, we've been running off of two routers.  They turned off the router they accused us of renting when we actually purchased it and that conversation in itself was ridiculous.  The router they left on, the one that we've been renting from them for over 4 years is well to put it mildly 4 years old!!! A new one is being shipped to us and will arrive in about a week.... (crickets noise) until we were like how about you turn on the other router so we can at least have internet for the week.  The comcast guy answers with oh, yeah, why don't we do that. @#$%$!!!!   Is there another service we can switch over to?  I need to know.
........

I had to call to have them reconnect the temporary router in use.  The only thing going for Comcast right now is that I totally digged the girl helping me out.  She was so PortlanDEE.  I shall keep you for a few more days.  Of course until I figure how to switch without having to spend a dime.  I know, I know, this is one request that defies all reality. 
.......

No comments: