15 March 2012

Thursday's Freckled.Girl.Fashion

Here are a few of my favorites right now. I own 4 out of the 6 shown below.
click on image to enlarge

Starting with top left:
  1. this lotion seriously does wonders for my skin - sandlewood & cinnamon scented!
  2. giami bernini black ankle boots. Mom got me a pair of brown ones for my birthday so naturally I had to get a pair of black ones.
  3. H&M black leggings. My first pair!
  4. Everyone should have a little black dress. I do not own the one shown above.
  5. Silver hoop earrings, the bigger the better.
  6. Glimpse of pink dress by Valentino. I do not own the one shown above: simply adoring it at the moment.
Other items you may want to check out: NYC lip gloss, a pair of feathered earrings, a rose ring, knee high socks, a plaid buttoned up sweater and a (very) pleated blouse.

No comments: