15 November 2011

I get much of my inspiration (or whatever you want to call it) from a woman's blog who simply blurts out exactly what is on her mind. All very interesting, she has no fear (in sharing), no shame, and has a great sense of humor when describing everything that she comes into contact with. I'd like to think that here on Freckled. Girl. Talk. that you might find a chuckle or two but I am definitely not one of those people who like to share (on this blog) my problems. If I've learned anything so far it is just to keep quiet and discuss them with loved ones. HOWEVER, when I find myself plugged into her blog I feel at ease knowing that we all have issues to deal with; some like to dish it all out and then there are bloggers like me that want to just talk about the beauty in life. The last few weeks for me have been a working progress towards finding inner peace in a world that I struggle with yet always conquer in the end. I know, I know super vague but man, if I could only go on like that one woman's blog does, I'd probably be just like her, the No. 1 woman blogger in the world. Yeah, yeah, I joke but that is what, to me, makes her and me different. It all boils down to how much of your life do you want to expose?

No comments: