18 October 2011

Random

I find myself questioning everything as of late or maybe that is just a normal habit of mine? Life is great but I can get myself so bogged down on stuff like why did I ever date that guy way back then? why do I think that the next career move for both Steven and I is to become ice road truckers? and why do we always have like five bucks to our name right before payday? why, WHY, Why? Why do I drink on a weekday when that should be left for the weekend! Why! followed by the word stupid. Then... all of a sudden these thoughts come to a complete stop after riding my bike from my apartment closer in to town. I didn't think of anything as I was locking up my bike, not one thought until I took the streetcar back and then BAM! them thoughts came swarming back. Weird. I don't know where I'm going with this, all I know is that I can't wait to get home to my best friend, oh yeah, and that part of the day where I ride my bike back home along the waterfront.

No comments: