30 November 2010

My boss asked me to take some photos of our hotel lobby now that it is all decked out in holiday decorations. To my delight, she posted them on our Facebook page. Our page was launched just this week so please click the like button to show your support. And what do you think of the new iconic sign, the one that use to read Made in Oregon? It's so weird to me that it now reads Portland, Oregon. I wrote about the sign changing in a book I contributed in not too long ago. I entitled the page Will it ever change? This book has sold over 500 copies since its release date and that was only 2 months ago! Yeah! What else is approaching fast is my birthday. We're taking the train up to Seattle this Friday to get the birthday celebrations on! (And J, you're always welcome to tell me when my grammar needs a good fixin'.)

No comments: