15 October 2010

Where is Mr. Pitiful?

Photo taken back in 2008 around this time of the year.

As I was kicking it back last night, I listened in on the street noises coming from outside our balcony window. All of a sudden, I started to develop a bad case of the goose bumps. Was it coming from the chilly autumn air or was it my reaction to all the crazy banter between the drug dealers and prostitutes hanging out on the corner of 5th and Davis. Please find another corner to hang out on. Please... And thank you Steven for the delicious grub you brought home. It was like having a fourth meal. You know what I'm ready for - a trip to the pumpkin patch and haunted corn maize (maybe this weekend or the next UPDATE we're going TOMORROW). I've got tickets to sleeping beauty tomorrow night and then Lindsay and I are going to see Matt Costa at Doug Fir Sunday night. A few lyrics from our favorite song: Oh Mr. Pit, oh Mr. Pit, Mr. Pitiful......I just want to know how you've been, It don't make me feel bad that we're still friends... More news is not only will I be in Michigan for a couple of days to spend time with Steven's family over the holidays, I'm scheduling a trip with Steven to visit my family in the ATL some time between now and January (dependent on ticket prices) and then at the end of January, Ste and I are flying to Vancouver, BC to attend a sales conference of mine.

No comments: