17 October 2010

Photos are better seen if you click on them. This is a view from the 'other' side of the river from Transient Pier/Eastbank Esplanade. All that was missing was a bonfire on this blustery beautiful Friday night. Steven and I live 2 blocks to the right of the center office tower in this photo. The moon is on its way to becoming full again!I posted this photo because I wanted to show you just how much our banana musa has grown. Can you even see his little offspring? We need to get the new guy into his very own pot here soon. We made it to the haunted corn maize at Sauvie Island. I highly recommend that you go. I was frightened to death maybe 5 or 6 times. Steven and I actually were running at the very end from a crazy zombie as he revved up his chainsaw at us...
and here are the two perfect pumpkins acting all goofy!Oh and you remember that book I'm in, well it was featured on Outlook Portland on NW32tv "take 77 short essays about Portland, match them with dozens of the city's most talented graphic artists, and put it all into a yearbook-style collection. On this episode, we talk with Melissa Delzio, the woman behind Our Portland Story."and this is what I made for dinner, stuffed green peppers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures I remember being there!
Nice rearrings and picture!
Love Sauvie Island. Did you buy a pumpkin from there?

Anonymous said...

What happened to your picture? I love the plant but I prefer to look at you!

natalie said...

hehe... i cropped the photo. hehe... i'll put another one of me here soon. xo

Anonymous said...

Wow -- what a lovely day. I feel like I had an autumn-fest with you. Everything I love about the fall was captured in your pictures: food, pumpkins, Halloween . . . wonderful!

Our barnyard bonfire is coming up on Halloween. I'm still trying to figure out our costumes. We went to a murder/mystery costume ball on Saturday, and I was a flapper girl. I guessed the murderer and won a lottery ticket . . . and thus won two dollars. Big payoff.

Freckle-rolling-in-the-dough