06 October 2010

Photo compliments of Steven introducing me to a British children's show called What-a-mess! I met up with an old friend who I worked with at the Hilton yesterday afternoon. She just moved back to Portland with her husband and is also showing off a 6-month belly bump. We got to catch up over lunch and she gave me a really nice pair of earrings (I own quite a lot of jewelry made by Crystal). These particular earrings were made out of film negatives, scenes of the ocean. I also got wind that Our Portland Story will be showcased at Backspace coffee shop and gallery for the entire month of November. Backspace is but 1 block from where I live and I'm hoping the curator will blow up my page. Fingers crossed! It's mid week! Can I get a woop woop! P.S. I got some delicious sleep in last night.

No comments: