09 October 2010

Photo taken today at the Portland Saturday market. You can still get fresh flowers in October.

Amy and I go way back. Like to sixth grade back. Even though I'm on the west coast and she resides on the east coast for the last five years, our friendship is still the best one I've ever had. She also blogs, check her out here. Of course, my favorite entry of hers is when she wrote a little something on me and my life in Portland. She just proposed an amazing idea for us to work together on a 'book.' That's all I'm saying but I'm pretty excited about the finished product; I'm assuming it will take a year or so to complete. On a side note, I just brought our coffee maker to life this morning. Steven and I always end up buying coffee from Starbucks or Elephants. Well today I'm kicking this bad and expensive habit of ours and we are now brewing our very own coffee at home. What a concept! Steven is working a full day so I think I'm heading to the bike repair store in this rain and then run a few errands. Enjoy the day~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought it was like 3rd grade? And Ahhhh...yes I started brewing my own coffee too...easier on the pocket book.

natalie said...

Oh yes, it was. I suppose I blocked that out, hehe... we are going to SO figure this all out. $$$ saved on making coffee at home goes towards our book. :)