28 September 2010

Muggy. Stay awake. Traveling south.

All of sudden, we are now back to 80 degree muggy infested weather which I loathe so, so very much. I can't seem to function properly when the weather gets to be like this. Ugh! I'm shutting down waiting for the cool weather to spread itself back all over Portland! Steven and I actually passed out around 8 and didn't wake till midnight...I woke up all crabby and he wanted to make a steak dinner and I was like make something easier dude. hehe, I felt like we were going to turn into little gremlins. Well more me than anything. Note to self: invest in AC next year. I'm heading tomorrow night to Eugene with my colleagues to see the Flaming Lips at the Historic McDonald Theatre. My boss' husband is their tour manager/sound engineer. My boss will then take off with him for San Fran while Super Sauce and I drive back that night in her car. Do you realize? Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots.

1 comment:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

feh to hot and muggy... we got some dysfunctional weather here too... or it's me... either way.