16 September 2010

I received an email just the other day from a person I knew way, way back in the day prior to my move to Portland and after emailing her with Hi stranger! she wrote back and it was nice to hear the following: 'I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I have always admired you and the success you have had adapting to a new city where you originally didn't know a soul. Anyone else in your situation at the time would have picked up and gone back to Atlanta. You are very brave. You charged right out there and made a wonderful life for yourself. You should be very proud.' Guess I'm tooting my own horn, you got to do that sometimes. Life has kept me pretty busy as of late. With work and finding time to play and relax, its all become a big juggling act. The rain has set in too. I can definately say we didn't have much of a summer this year. Okay, I'm off to the Hilton to bring them goodies. It will be good to see everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Short summers make you appreciate them even more? Like a glorious weekend between two hectic weeks?

Hope all is well with you. We went to a debate tournament yesterday. New pictures are in place.

FreckleForensics