15 July 2010

Eat. Sell. Love.

After a lot of hard work (which continues every day) I am extremely excited about how things are going for Steven and I this year. We both are finding love in our work, me at The Paramount Hotel and Steven at his restaurant that opened this week. 2010! How full circle you've become? Things are looking very bright and all we can do is to keep the momentum going! I'm so proud of him and all the things we've accomplished this year. I wanted to also let you all know that at the end of the month when the Our Portland Story coffee table book comes out, I have been asked 1 out of 8 out of 77 people to read from my page of the book in front of over 200 people at a private launch party at P:ear Gallery. Wow! I love the people I work for and just love strolling over to my boyfriends' new restaurant after work for a drink and bite to eat. See you all soon! xo xo

1 comment:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Happy for your happy... long may the good stuff reign!