20 August 2009

The sickeningly sweet life of jaded flags...

...hang from the balcony rim. What's new is that we purchased our very own 42" flat panel TV AND I got my passport in the mail. I will start writing (and traveling) more here soon. First destination on the list Vancouver, BC. But first we are taking off for Clear or Hidden lake this Saturday for a little bit of all-day fishing and photo-taking. I also noticed tonight that the bar/restaurant Steven works at is located a block from the building you see below with the four wind turbines show on the very top. If you have trouble seeing them just click on the photo to enlarge. Wind turbines IN the city!!??

3 comments:

Erica-Rose said...

I found your blog accidentally and I really like it. =) Didn't want to stop by without saying hello.

natalie said...

Well thank you! Hi back! :)

Trent and Carrie said...

Hey when are you guys going to Vancouver? We need to get Ruby a passport, Rhyan has one.