17 April 2009

It's Friday night and I feel alright! O what a night this will be. The last few weeks have been still with quiet evenings except for my day off this past Wednesday. Steven and I watched the Champions League semifinals Porto vs. Man United... and it was a beautiful game. Manchester United made the first and only goal seven minutes into the game. The rest of the day was a celebration. The weather has made me a little bored in the head. I know that's silly to say but it has. SO... sun tomorrow, guess there will be more photos posted here soon. xo ox. Get out and enjoy your weekend my pretties. I'm off to a house party over at Harrison Towers.

4 comments:

mm said...

Nat, so glad we got to see you before you headed on to Linds and Alex's place. Wasn't Jen's party a hoot! I'm going to post my pics on my Oblivion cell photo page.

mm said...

oh, and I also finally posted a blog on my page nat. Meanwhile...back to fb.

natalie said...

Facebook is such great fun! I enjoyed Greg's surprise party for Jenn too! You ought to post something to his fb wall! xo ox

Anonymous said...

hi, knowing that you and Steven are both artists, may i share the blog addie of another great artist?: peregrinatista dot blogspot dot com