02 December 2008

An invitation

Hi Natalie,

I came across your blog, which I love, and found you on facebook. I wanted to let you know about a Portland Story project I launched that may interest you. The project, essentially, is a book that is made up of contributions of an image and a paragraph of text from Portlanders about Portland. It will be part yearbook, part coffee-table book, part insiders travel guide. I am seeking contributions right now and I am looking for entries from Portlanders of all walks of life, to help make the story of Portland complete. With this project, I hope to create a greater sense of community identity and pride in Portland and capture the spirit of the city at this point in time. You can find all the details here: http://www.ourportlandstory.com/. I am hoping since you already write these types of items about Portland this project may interest you. Cheers! ~Melissa D

**I'm super excited to put together my very own Portland Story** Yours truly, soon to be Coffeetable Book Daughter.

2 comments:

theCrazy said...

Thats SO exciting hmm... we should go out and take lots more photos so we have a nice selection to choose from. Well we already have over 3000 photos so I'm sure there's something good in there but we could recreated some of the best ones with the fancy camera he he

MUAH

Almost your birthday little sprout I wonder what you will get he he MUAH xo xo

natalie said...

I want stripped socks (knee length) and a pair of huge silver hoop earrings!!! xo xo