06 December 2008

**35th birthday bash** What though youth gave love and roses, Age still leaves us friends and wine. - Thomas Moore

I love this saying...
The flowers Mom plus El's sent to my office found their way safe and sound in the apartment.
The new plant from Alex&Linds. Steven's design to the left.
Alex&Linds. They appear cute...
Flowers from my crazy man!
Right before heading on a Friday night. Pre-birthday fun.
I swear I haven't had a single drink (yet). xo xo
But this one here was already on her second. hehe! (just kidding my friend)
Apartment elevator going down!
Me and Steven!
I wanted to capture my birthday with Photobooth Friday FUN!
And I did just that. What's that, Marguerite's arm, somebody's tongue, a deer in headlights look, so many smiles, too much silliness all loaded into one photobooth. I think the MAX is 6 people out of 10.
It was raining balloons in the apartment.
At Saucebox. And yes, we got sauced later that night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great party! Happy Birthday, and many happy days ahead!

Zone8 Knitter said...

Happy Birthday Nat!

Anonymous said...

you look pretty in your solo pic n___n <3
-lilJ

natalie said...

Thank YOU everyone who made my birthday the best birthday ever!

I love where I am right now. I'm happy creating this beautiful life with all of you.

xo xo

Anonymous said...

Did you get your new camera?

mm said...

Glad you had a wonderful Birthday. We enjoyed ourselves. Don't forget to reach out to Jen and Greg about Game night. Thanks for wearing the necklace...it is beautiful on you.

xo xo from me and Chris.