24 November 2008

I have another birthday about to pass me by in about 11 days and I'm feeling pretty much at peace, with my life, with the world and with whatever wants to 'hit' me up. 35?! What have I learned in all my 35 years on this planet? A lot I suppose. I don't have a lot to write about right now my friends. I'm looking forward to Turkey day where I can fill my belly up to the rim and hang out with some good friends of ours. Maybe throw in a game of PS3 Jeopardy. Oh yes please yes. I will have a Canon 30d in my hands over my birthday weekend. That is a present in itself. Coming up... the December artwalk tour and dinner with 8 good friends at Saucebox on the 5th!

1 comment:

lisa said...

hey! happiest of birthdays to you.

mine's december 3rd. there are a lot of december babies in the land of blog.