09 November 2008

Day 3 last photo of the day

I didn't leave the house on Saturday. Steven and I had stayed put even though we had great intentions of heading to the Japanese Gardens. The only thing we managed to muster for entertainment was to grab some pizza slices at our favorite pizza joint: Oldtown Pizza. Below is a photo (not mine) of the room in Oldtown Pizza that we gravitate too, always. I wish I had a couch like that in my house. So that was our Saturday. Sunday was different, much different. It was an early start and didn't end until 6 or so. The only regret I have is that I didn't tote around the Canon Rebel xTi!@$!? Bad Natalie, bad. After a good morning at church, James picked us up and we had lunch at the A's house! I got to see James, Susan, Oliver, Will and baby to be Justin! And here's my pact with you guys. We will see one another more often from this point on. Deal? Okay, love you guys. At home now. Steven is taking a nap and I'm watching some horror flick, something haunted hill.

No comments: