10 September 2008

i received snail mail from my sister Jehan today! i'm in high heaven. thank you sis! and thank you for the zine article. she sent to me an article about 'photographer nakki goranin shows how the once ubiquitous photobooth captured the many faces of 20th -century America.' here's me out in the sunshine this evening:
i so enjoyed the article. it can be found in the september, 2008 issue of the smithsonian. 'for 25 cents people could go and get some memory of who they were. for many people, those were the only photos of themselves that they had.' thank you Jehan for reminding me of my photobooth Friday love! i've missed it so. the author describes herself as a self-described romantic...so so ME... some of my favorite photobooth moments are (the first one, we are no longer in touch):
marguerite and I goofing off at work...
using props is the only way to go...
our first photobooth take...
and later this evening, me trying to be all sexy. hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

trying?
no.
it works..
you are.
no need to try.
<3

Orange Pattern said...

Agreed.
Sexy pics are the best!

Ooh, la, la...

Anonymous said...

It must be hot in Portland!