19 April 2008

kissing musa on earth day


the weatherman was wrong today. what do you see in this photo that wasn't forecasted weather-wise? let me give you a hint. rays of _____, light coming from out of the big blue sky, warm fuzzy sensation felt on my skin... anyways, the plants are doing well and i have been working out like a fool. feels so good to shed off that winter fat. i pulled out my size 6 pants that i had placed on the top shelf because they were to small for me a few months ago. well now, i'm back in my size 6's. we watched the movie Old School last night. good laughs, good times. i wish Saturdays could last forever...AND its now raining, in a matter of twenty minutes we went from sunshiney blue skies weather to crazy rain falling down hard at a 45 degree angle.

No comments: