26 February 2008

the days of light are upon us...

i’m in the middle of taking care of business. this business i speak of is renewing my apartment lease (which to 'them' is called recertifying -- into a building that is income restricted, eh? and the biggest headache so far this year), filing my taxes, getting my passport documents in the mail for my sister to sign, finding time to do laundry, wondering why i haven’t exercised yet even after signing up with a gym not but a week ago. ugh! those are but a few of the things that have kept me busy (or not so busy) as of late. and now i’d like to tell you what i think is funny: the TV show, the Family Guy. “the show uses frequent “cutaway gags”, jokes in the form of tangential vignettes that do not advance the story.” things i’m still hung up on: i still have not received a copy of my sister’s childrens book, knowing that my friend M is pregnant and her little one will need a knitted item made by me should be enough motivation to get me knitting again..., how can one person make more noise than a drove of urban dwellers and i want to own a project. OWN it. as in have a project that i can call my very own. Oooohhhh… the strangeness of this one word: OWN. i want to own something of my very own. hmmmmmmmmm… do you have a project idea for me? i’m reaching out to the blogosphere for ideas. i feel lately like i have a sign on my forehead that says 'why can't i get anything done?' call me lazybones...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. It seems I can't get motivated to do anything. I swore I would workout more. I even borrowed my Aunt's treadmill and after having it for about 2 months or so I have used it once! I swore I would eat better but still find myself going to McDonald's for lunch (it's right across the street from my job). I want to work on some projects in my home but just don't have the time. I work 5 days a week and sit with my Mom every Saturday (8am-6pm) and have so since October 25th. So basically I have one day off a week to do what I need to do. Maybe things will change soon and I can focus more on those things I want to do.

TT

theCrazy said...

Hi little miss lazy bones :P

Here is an idea for a project we need some wall hanging candle holders so we sould make them instead of buying them DUH... what a great idea I was thinking wood and we couuld stain it a darker color. What do you think?

I can't get anything done either I I am spposed to be doing homework but I've been watching youtube all day long he he UGH... it's so hard to get going i find! So I'm going to drink coffee until I am a gittering mess and hopefuly that will help he he MUAH!