01 February 2008

attention everyone

Pitter patter. Down with the rain. Up with the crazy snowfall. Almost 14 feet in some parts. SkiBowl’s forecast for today is “I heard it was going to snow soon..........” Well please snow some more for us because the powder will be oh so fluffy perfect to snowboard on. I can’t even begin to tell you how excited that we are heading up to the mountain this weekend. Delightful, spectacular, rugged, driving in the snow. I must admit that once I’m locked into my board and I take that first descent, I no longer feel anxious. I’m not sure if its because I’ve weathered a few tough times in my life but I'm notorious for freaking out over nothing. I wish my stomach would settle down and my insides find the calm before the storm (and I just stay there) but I haven’t found a solution to my gitteryness as of yet. I need to dive head first into my knitting, photography, snowboarding and enjoy the moments with my boyfriend and friends. Many people including my family have told me that it is okay to just ‘not do anything’ but it still sounds so foreign to me, so abstract? Here’s to me getting some fresh mountain air over the weekend! Sigh…. I too am in a grumpy mood because no one comments anymore to my blog. Ho Hum is me. ;) xoxoxoxoooooooooooxx

2 comments:

Dominique said...

I don't usually leave comments, but I am part of your audience!

Smile, life's wonderful :-)

Snowstorm here in Montreal today!

Anonymous said...

I am reading too everyday so don't be grumpy, have a great time snowboarding and be safe.