17 November 2007

self portrait project Day 1

things about me today. i'm hopelessly and amazingly in love. i dislike all of the advertisement cards (aka. a reading impediment) when reading through a magazine. i just counted and there are 9 of them in the December issue of Real Simple. i made my own coffee this morning instead of buying my usual $2.85 mocha - still not the same. i love sending and receiving anything Postal! i love Saturdays cos i get to slow down from the mad rat race out there known to you and me as Corporate America. i'm happy. i'm inspired and can not wait to buy my New Camera come the first of the year. Hit me with your best shot? what makes you think and feel alive? today's photo depicts city life on a blustery day.

1 comment:

theCrazy said...

city life on a blustery day looks mmmmm... amazing ! MUAH!! xo xo xo X

I would love to be right there with you :) X