25 September 2007

its gone, its gone. seriously. the cough is gone. i've been accused many times of being a liar, he he... but its true i'm back. the restless girl syndrome and all! yay! nothing can stop my creative soul but i was despising how my cold was making me stay still last night and pushing me to just lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling. no more! OMG... i feel inspired this morning! but at the moment i must hop in the shower and get my excited butt to work! (fyi, the excitement is not work-related, he he). the onset of autumn has not defeated me. today, i will sign up for a photography class and work on my surprise knitted creation this PM for SN and scarf for Jas. what's your next new brain experience??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why capitalize OMG if you aren't going to capitalize anything else? I find it easier to read and comment on your blog when you write . . . uh, correctly. Is it so old school to long for correct grammar and punctuation?

Am I alone?

Do you read e.e. cummings?

HL

Anonymous said...

A hot air balloon is coming to the square this Friday, so we are going to picnic with friends on the green whilst listening to live music. Then we are going to man the gates at the big football game.

I refuse to pay to go to a game.

The ol' college team had a real nail biter on Saturday, but they pulled through in overtime.

Why don't you take pictures of interesting entrances/facades. That can be your theme for the week.

Then you can do a "reflections" theme the next week. Yesterday, when I was loading groceries into the car, the reflection in my back windshield was pretty incredible: the bright blue sky and mashed potato clouds were intersected by horizontal defrost lines.

HL

natalie said...

you are NOT alone in how you crave for correct grammar and punctuation. but alas, my neural network is not cut out to write like say, e.e. cummings. G! and get with the program, OMG, is the ONLY abbreviation i have ever used. muah! xo. there is an art party/shindig this friday at the ace hotel. i have RSVP'd... anyone care to join me? and i refuse to like football.

natalie said...

bug off HL. if you don't like my writing, bug off. xo.

have you read:
‘Devil in the White City’. the book is based on a true story and talks a lot about the history (architectural, planning, social) of Chicago after the great fire when it was really developing into the metropolis that it is. i am about to read this one.

and

‘A Peoples History of the United States’ by Howard Zinn.