21 September 2007

i'm afraid, dear friends, i pose the same way every single time i photobooth Friday it? what is that all about? and a big FYI: the machine at the Ace Hotel does not take quarters for those of you who are with loose change. and earth to HL... my camera hardly produces the kind of photo quality as that of say a Canon EOS 350d does (for example the frog photo was taken with Marc's camera which happens to be a Canon EOS 350d). in my eyes, its the difference between night and day, right and wrong, black and white. seriously now, i shall buy one its just now a matter of time. tick tock tick tock tock tock...

3 comments:

theCrazy said...

Super cute photos!! They make me feel all tingly :)he he

I haven't noticed that you pose the same all the time Muahahahaha

That frog looks like I did before you kissed me he he okay that was a really bad joke sorry

hmm I wonder how long until you get this dream camera and blow us all away hmm.. did you put it on your Christmas gift list for Santa... You have been bad this year so i doubt he will bring you anything anyway :p he he xo xo xo X

Unknown said...

Dear One (for some reason I felt inspired to say that):

We have much in common. Dutch, Sags, Big Fish, writing, laughter, frogs, Portland...:)

Anyway, I even wrote my latest blog stating "Where there's a will, there's a way" BEFORE reading your comment that said the same thing.

It is true. All things happen for a reason and so the chips may fall as they will -- in a positive way for you and I.

Thanks.

M (If You Ain't Dutch...)

andrea said...

I pose the same way all the time too. what is that? locked into a pattern, very hard to break out of it. but you're cute here, even still. :)